[vtk-developers] many compiler warnings

Luca Picello luca.picello at libero.it
Sat Aug 13 06:02:59 EDT 2005

I've found why it spits so many warnings. The BCB compiler needs
following syntax to work fine:

#    define EXODUS_EXPORT __declspec( dllexport ) extern

in file \Utilities\vtkexodus2\include\exodusII_cfg.h.in

I do not know if BCB5 already works fine (I'll try to install it later)
but the __BORLANDC__ define could be used to modify previous export define.
To eventually split src between BCB5 and BCB6 just test __BORLANDC__ <
0x0560 (for bcb5)

Ciao a tutti

Luca