[vtk-developers] New VTK developer

Philippe P. Pebay pppebay at ca.sandia.gov
Thu Dec 16 13:37:42 EST 2004

Hi,

I am a VTK developer at Sandia (working with David Thompson).

We recently checked a new vtkMeshQuality class into VTK. I will enrich and document this class
in the coming weeks. In particular, hexahedral quality measures that are currently lacking will
be added.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any comments or concerns regarding this topic.

Cheers,
Philippe
Philippe P. Pebay                |      pppebay at ca.sandia.gov
Sandia National Laboratories     |     Phone: +1 925 294 2024
PO Box 969, MS 9051              |     Cell : +1 925 784 3255
Livermore, CA 94550 U.S.A.       |     Fax  : +1 925 294 2595