[vtk-developers] very long build times

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Feb 20 22:34:07 EST 2003

I did not think VS 7 suffered from this problem, but VS 6 used to have problems
with .opt and .ncb files that it created getting slow.   Have you tried
removing all files
generated by VS and not generated by CMake, or simply running in a new
directory?
I think for VS 7 it is .ncb and .suo files.

-Bill