[vtk-developers] 3D widget changes

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Fri Sep 6 08:28:09 EDT 2002

Hi John,

Well, the cursor changing is kind of platform independent. It is
currently implemented for X and Win32. It has not been implemented for
Mac (to my knowledge), but I added an event into changing of cursor, so
you can use your own method for changing cursor. The
vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow and vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow invoke event and
then wait to see if it was aborted. If it was not, they try to change
the cursor. This way you can put an observer to this event and change
cursor yourself.

				Andy