[vtk-developers] 3D widget changes

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Fri Sep 6 07:41:27 EDT 2002

> feature that Ken added was that the cursor changes shape (e.g., from the

I haven't played with this, but is the cursor changing platform independent? The reason I ask is because I've been experimenting with 2D picking widgets for dragging labels around the screen and am tempted to add popup menus (for alignment/justification etc) - (This is why I wanted a vtkTextActor with a box and not a single insertion point). If cursor changing can be added in a platform independent way (and I've not looked) - what about menus?

JB