[vtk-developers] A question about coverage

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Sun May 12 08:22:13 EDT 2002

The gcc coverage facility is used. Your test  is running on Mandrake but not Caemlyn. Check the coverage there. Something is messed up with caemlyn's checkout.

Your coverage is not too bad. There are a couple of methods not covered. Perhaps you can change the test to exercise those methods also.

Bill