[vtk-developers] A question about coverage

Rasmus Reinhold Paulsen rrp at imm.dtu.dk
Sun May 12 07:35:40 EDT 2002

Following the dashboard I have noticed that some classes has a very low
coverage, including vtkPCAAnalysisFilter that I have contributed.
Offcourse, I would like to increase the coverage of this class, but I need
some advice on how to do it.

First a basic question: Is it Rational PureCoverage that is used? Can
someone give me a short introduction to what it does? I suspect that it
traces which source lines that are executed during regression testing. Is
that correct?

I can see that it is caemlyn.kitware that is used to perform the coverage
test, but it seems that the PCA class is not tested on this machine?

Regards,
Rasmus