[vtk-developers] funding credits for contributions

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Thu Mar 28 15:56:30 EST 2002

Actually, there are several classes in vtk that used to contain the following:

  Thanks:    This work was supported bt PHS Research Grant No. 1 P41 RR13218-01
             from the National Center for Research Resources

I think they got removed when WIll changed the copyrights. I just noticed it. I placed this on all of
the Subdivision classes that I added.

Bill