[vtk-developers] funding credits for contributions

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Thu Mar 28 16:01:46 EST 2002

Hi Michael,

I'd like to second this.  My institute, my supervisor, and the
funding agencies all like to see their names spread around as
much as possible (and as for myself, I just like to give happiness
to the nice people who pay my bills and otherwise make it possible
for me to contribute).

In the past I didn't always add proper attibution to my contributions,
but it's only fair that I should.  It would be a very good thing if
the attributions could be extracted from the source code and listed on
a web page somewhere.

 - David