[vtk-developers] Note to all dashboard maintainers: please wipe out your build dirs (or cache)

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed Jun 19 16:41:31 EDT 2002

Hey Dan,

Actually we don't do a make clean. For our clean builds we wipe the
directory every night. For builds that need cmake settings our nightly
scripts/cronjobs put the critical info into the cache (using echo to a
new CMakeCache.txt) or on the cmake command line (using -D options).
It is good that you are doing a make clean since we aren't really
testing that over here. Either way should work.

Thanks
Ken