[vtk-developers] Note to all dashboard maintainers: please wipe out your build dirs (or cache)

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed Jun 19 15:27:41 EDT 2002

Many developers do not wipe out their directories every night. If we
only test clean builds VTK eventually will not work without a clean
build (I have seen this many times). We must maintain some dashboards
that do not do a clean every night. So please, edit the cache to turn
on the option Sebastien mentioned for the dashboard, but do not change
all the dashboards to do a clean build.

Thanks
Ken