[vtk-developers] copy Wrapping/Python, Wrapping/Tcl to VTKbin?

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Tue Jul 23 10:41:51 EDT 2002

I agree with this. Similar question is about java build, which gets put
in VTKBin/java. This directory is not consistent with anything else. I
think after building VTK you should be able to delete source and all
build directories except bin and be able to run VTK. Maybe there should
be a lib directory, but it should most certainly be independent from
source tree.

			Andy