[vtk-developers] vtkProcrustesAlignmentFilter

John Shalf jshalf at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 15 12:53:32 EST 2002

This would be great if you do this!!!
I had a grad student hack up a copy of VTK 2.2 a few years
back to provide this functionality in order to support
Hierarchical Adaptive Mesh Refinement.
	http://dit.lbl.gov/AMRpics/index.html#VTK
But it has been difficult to keep retooling it as VTK
transforms itself (it barely survived the port to VTK 3.2
and the VTK 4.0 port is still up in the air).  It would be
great if this were standard equipment in VTK!!!

-john