[vtk-developers] RE: Tag policy

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Tue Dec 10 09:28:29 EST 2002

Hi Chris,

If you are truly using only a tag (and not a branch where you will continue
to make revisions) then why not just use the date as the identifier? You
can always check out the repository as of a specific date which would work
as long as you didn't want to selectively move some files up in revision
while keeping others back.

Lisa