[vtk-developers] RE: Tag policy

Volpe, Christopher R (Research) volpecr at crd.ge.com
Tue Dec 10 08:56:24 EST 2002

Thanks, Ken. I may make one, maybe two, tags in the short term (next couple of months) while I
find/implement an alternative solution. I spent a great deal of time yesterday searching the web for
a tool to create the equivalent of tags without touching the repository, but without any luck.
Therefore, I'll implement a script of some sort to do this. I imagine that other users, particularly
those using anonymous repository access, would find such a solution useful, so I'll make it available
when I have something working.

thanks,
Chris