[vtk-developers] VolPro build fails - can't find

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Wed Nov 7 19:47:38 EST 2001

Todays nightly build is failing when trying to build the VolPro classes.
I noticed the VP1000 is now supported (wish I had one) so some of the cache
settings have changed. I set the FOR_VG500 lib and include paths in cmake
but it seems to be using some other path???

vtkOpenGLVolumeProVG500Mapper.cxx
P:\WinCVS\vtk40\VTK\Rendering\vtkVolumeProVG500Mapper.h(80) :
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'VolumePro/inc/vli.h': No such file or directory

cmake path is P:/VolProAnast/v21/inc not VolumePro/inc

...john