[vtk-developers] files missing

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Mon Jul 30 16:39:33 EDT 2001

I just went back and looked at vtkImageAccumulate, and I was wrong when I
said that it included vtkImageClippingExtents.h.  It looks like the changes
to vtkImageAccumulate did get propagated to the new tree.  (The compiler
had said something about that file not being there when it got to
vtkImageAccumulate, so I assumed it was being included.)  Anyway, I removed
vtkImageClippingExtents from the CMakeLists.txt file, ran cmake again, did
another make, and now it's complaining that vtkImageStencilData.h doesn't
exist.  I checked; the file really isn't there.

- Amy