[vtk-developers] files missing

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Mon Jul 30 16:30:16 EDT 2001

Hi Amy,

I removed those files from the old tree, and also updated the
vtkImageAccumulate in the old tree.  It looks like the changes
to vtkImageAccumulate didn't propagate to the new tree.

I'll patch things up in the new tree.  Who do I contact if I
want to have files in the new vs. old tree linked together?

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                       dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group