[vtk-developers] Holiday greetings and a present of VTK4.0

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Sat Dec 23 05:52:16 EST 2000

Cmake and wrapping.

I'd like to know as much as possible about the cmake intentions and future
wrapping. I'm working on RPD-2 and have created a MakeGenerator which can
be subclassed to greate tcl wrapper generators, GUI generators (and not
implemented python and java subclasses). Any changes to the make generation
and wrapping will be highly significant to me. In particular, the gui
makefile generator is tied in with the vtkParse.tab.c code and any changes
to the lex/yacc and or wrapping information will be of interest to me. The
current wrapping process if fine and useful. If its added to then fine too,
if any disappears .....might have trouble.

Question.
If a user has made heavy use of custom macros similar to the SetGet Macros.
Can the wrapping process handle it?

Thanks

John B