[vtk-developers] Re: [vtkusers] Improvements for VTK makefiles.

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Tue Dec 12 17:02:20 EST 2000

Hi Prabhu,

I took a quick look at your changes.  I'll limit my comments to the python
portion of the install.

The changes to python/Makefile.in are okay.  More-or-less it looks like
they just allow you to specify in user.make where to install the
python modules, instead of $(prefix)/lib/vtk/python/.  If these changes
are incorporated then the RPM .spec file will have to be modified
to match.  Also, the getmodulepath.py script would become unecessary,
and would have to be deleted.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group