[vtk-developers] Re: [vtkusers] Improvements for VTK makefiles.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Tue Dec 12 11:09:55 EST 2000

hi,

    Will> Hi Prabhu- Has anyone contacted you about the changes? If
    Will> not please send them to me and we will incorporate them.

No one offered so I asked David and he said that he'd look at it in
January.  Now that you have asked, I will do the following:

  (1) update my CVS sources.  See if anything has to be changed now.

  (2) Put all the modified files into a tarball and mail them to you.

Is this ok?  I will send it in a couple of hours.

thanks,

regards,
prabhu