[Viame] Software Updates

Alexandra Branzan Albu aalbu at uvic.ca
Thu Sep 15 17:21:26 EDT 2016

Dear Matt
I have built VIAME on my MAC (OS 10 El Capitan), and now I have it as a folder on my desktop, but I have no idea about how to integrate Matlab stuff on it.
I have attached a screenshot with what I have in the VIAME folder.
how do I get my Matlab algorithms to run in VIAME?
Alexandra

Alexandra Branzan Albu, PhD, PEng
Associate Professor
Electrical and Computer Engineering