[Tubetk-developers] Collecting testing data using our ultrasound image acquisition pipeline and abdominal phantom

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Mon Sep 10 11:00:54 EDT 2012

Hi Matt

My next plan is to generate testing data for our new ultrasound
simulation filters using the ultrasound image acquisition pipeline and
abdominal phantom we have here at KRS.  Here is what I have in mind.

1) Record pose of the ultrasound probe for every frame
2) Generate several datasets with different sweeping pattern

The idea is we will "compare" these "baseline" ultrasound scans with
the ones that we will simulate from the CT scan of the abdominal
phantom using the same sweeping pattern. Sounds good?

I need to add some functionality to the PLUS library to make this
possible. I am going to focus on that in the next few days.

Let me know your thoughts and if you need a different set of testing dataset.

Thanks,
Andinet

--
Andinet Enquobahrie, Ph.D.