[Tangelo-users] Girder data retrival

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Mon Jan 5 09:30:18 EST 2015

Yes, you should be able to use GirderClient in a Python script to get what
you need. Try the official one from Girder here, it may work better:

https://github.com/girder/girder/blob/master/clients/python/GirderClient.py

Let us know if this still is not working and provide the error messages you
are getting. If you are hosting girder as a Tangelo plugin, you can also
potentially access Girder data from Javascript AJAX calls:

http://girder.readthedocs.org/en/latest/external-web-clients.html