[Tangelo-users] Girder data retrival

Lars Bilke lars.bilke at ufz.de
Mon Jan 5 05:09:35 EST 2015

Dear all,

I am exploring Tangelo and it looks very promising so far! Thanks for this initiative! But here is my first question:

Can you give a short example how get data from Girder into Tangelo?

I have some CSV files in Girder representing time series data. Now I would like to visualize them with Tangelo’s time series plugin (vis/timeline.js). I guess I have to query Girder from a Python service script, right? I tried it with the help of the GirderClient-class from TangeloHub [1] but had no success.

Can you give me some advice?

Thanks,
Lars

[1]: https://github.com/Kitware/tangelohub/blob/master/devops/ansible/GirderClient.py