[Tangelo-users] Girder data retrival

Roni Choudhury roni.choudhury at kitware.com
Mon Jan 5 12:01:20 EST 2015

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Jeff Baumes <jeff.baumes at kitware.com> wrote:

> If you are hosting girder as a Tangelo plugin, you can also potentially
> access Girder data from Javascript AJAX calls:
>
> http://girder.readthedocs.org/en/latest/external-web-clients.html

​Just to add to this:  the Tangelo log should indicate during startup if
the Girder plugin was initialized properly.  If it was, you should be able
to access the Girder web client at /plugin/girder/girder, and the web API
at /plugin/girder/girder/api/v1.  The latter can be used to make direct API
calls, but this is obviously lower level than using GirderClient.py.

Please let us know if you need more detailed help or debugging.

roni