[Rtk-users] (no subject)

Andreas Andersen andreasga22 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 03:58:02 EDT 2020

Ah yes, that was also confusing to me in the beginning.
The CMake file includes a ggo file from the parent directory:
https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/applications/rtkprojectgeometricphantom/CMakeLists.txt#L1

This file has the volume property arguments, such as spacing:
https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/applications/rtk3Doutputimage_section.ggo

/Andreas

Andreas Gravgaard Andersen

Danish Center for Particle Therapy,