[Rtk-users] (no subject)

나윤호 yoonho94.na at gmail.com
Mon May 18 03:49:28 EDT 2020

Thank you for replying.

but there are no options about dimension and spacing in that ggo file
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/applications/rtkprojectgeometricphantom/rtkprojectgeometricphantom.ggo>
.

I can find other options though.

for example there's an script like this.

rtkprojectgeometricphantom -g geometry.xml -o projections.mha
--spacing 2 --dimension=512,3,512 --phantomfile SheppLogan-2d.txt
--phantomscale=256,1,256

and there's no options about spacing and dimension in the ggo file.

Yoonho.

2020년 5월 18일 (월) 오후 4:38, Andreas Andersen <andreasga22 at gmail.com>님이 작성: