[Rtk-users] (no subject)

Andreas Andersen andreasga22 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 03:38:13 EDT 2020

argv is an array of \0 terminated char arrays from the commandline -> i.e.
or an array of strings.
E.g. "rtksimulatedgeometry -n 180 -o geometry.xml"
would give *argv = "rtksimulatedgeometry\0-n\0180\0-o\0geometry.xml\0"
such that argv[2] = "180" and argv[4] = "geometry.xml"
argc is the number of  strings in the array.

Gengetopt (GGO) handles the arguments for you and binds them to the
args_info struct based on the *.ggo file.

I hope this makes it somewhat understandable.

/Andreas

Andreas Gravgaard Andersen

Danish Center for Particle Therapy,

Aarhus University Hospital