[Rtk-users] How to fdk reconstruction properly

나윤호 yoonho94.na at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 00:17:07 EDT 2020

Hi, I've been asking many questions recently, and I think I'm almost there.

finally I could get an output image, but It is not good at all.

The reconstructed image should be a round image but it doesn't look round.

I uploaded my code on github <https://github.com/yolkandwhite/fdk> in
python language, but for the actual computation I just used rtkfdk in C++

what I'm guessing is in the command line script setting the dimension was
wrong.

I have explained the situations in the code with annotations and markdowns
and few screenshots.

how can I fix it??

and I have another question.

in the rtkfdk 2D example <http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Scripts/FDK>
,

rtkfdk -p . -r projections.mha -o fdk.mha -g geometry.xml --spacing 2
--dimension 256,1,256

I don't understand what -p and . and -r is.

I cannot find one in rtkfdk.ggo.

Best regards.

Yoonho.