[Rtk-users] setting input to rtkfdk

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 2 05:05:45 EDT 2020

Hi,
Yes, you're right, it cannot handle this type. Do you know why your
sinogram has 2 components? unsigned char also seems to be an inadequate
format with poor precision so I would check this.
It does not have to be float or double. It can be any scalar which will be
automatially converted to float or double.
Best regards,
Simon