[Rtk-users] How to fdk reconstruction properly

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 2 05:13:29 EDT 2020

Hi,
Input projections are selected with a path (-p) and a regular expression
(-r) which are passed to an itk::RegularExpressionSeriesFileNames, see here
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/include/rtkGgoFunctions.h#L100-L174>
.
Your sinogram.mha file is 2D and RTK is meant for 3D. There are tricks to
reconstruct in 2D but you need to modify your input, see e.g. here
<http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/FanBeam> (with our old wrappings but
that should not be difficult to convert). Then the y dimension should be
the second coordinate, it's the first in the data you sent.
I would suggest to check what RTK sinograms look like from the wiki
<http://wiki.openrtk.org> examples and adapt your input accordingly.
Best regards,
Simon