[Rtk-users] MV-CBCT

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jul 19 16:15:28 EDT 2017

Dear Faterme,
I don't know anyone who has done that before. I did not even know that the
same database format was used for MV images. Looking at the file you've
sent, the MyFRAME1.DBF has only zeros in the U_CENTRE and V_CENTRE columns
which suggests that the system is not calibrated. This is consistent with
the problem you describe, which indicates a geometry problem.
Good luck,
Simon