[Rtk-users] Fwd: Have you encountered this artifact?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Sep 16 10:13:26 EDT 2016

Hi,
You can try any iterative reconstruction, they can also handle short scans.
Start with a few iterations of rtksart or rtkconjugategradient. However,
the nature of the artifacts indicate more a problem in the geometry in my
opinion. I have seen such errors when, for example, rotating in the wrong
direction. I can have a look if you share the dataset.
Cheers,
Simon