[Rtk-users] Geometric calibration

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Nov 22 02:01:19 EST 2016

Hi Sepp,
I did do a calibration script on a micro CT platform. The idea was that I
had a bb taken from 4 different view points at 4 different heights with a
known distance. Their projected position was segmented beforehand on the
projections and I tried to match the projections by optimizing the
calibration (which we see in before.pdf and after.pdf). I don't think it's
a good script, e.g., because I tried to find 8 parameters when 7 are
sufficient for my system (see, e.g., this paper
<http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0031-9155/45/11/327/meta;jsessionid=8DD0F1160098FBC65BB161A0257FBA75.c3.iopscience.cld.iop.org#>).
But this gives you a starting point to develop your own script which will
hopefully be better. Please share if you do something from it!
Thanks,
Simon