[Rtk-users] Geometric calibration

Sepp de Raedt sdr at nrtxray.com
Thu Nov 24 01:34:58 EST 2016

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the script. I was wondering if you could also share the csv or a dummy file? I'm unsure of what the second column contains. An offset distance to the rotation axis? Or the height?

Which distance was known in your example? From the code it looks like the distance to the rotation axis?

Sepp