[Rtk-users] Geometric calibration

Sepp de Raedt sdr at nrtxray.com
Sat Nov 19 14:51:24 EST 2016

Hi RTK users,

I'm interested in reconstructing images acquired by a fluoroscopy system rotating around a knee phantom. Unfortunately, I've been unsuccessful so far. I recognize some of the phantom in the reconstructed image, but it contains double contours and the shape is deformed.

I think the issue might be incorrect geometry specification. I have images also including a phantom containing markers for which we know the coordinates, which should allow us to calibrate the system. On the wiki on image quality, I saw that some users had developed scripts to do the calibration? Would someone be willing to share it?

Kind regards,
Sepp