[Rtk-users] RTK simulated geometry BrainLab ExacTrac

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Nov 17 05:27:14 EST 2016

Hi,
Yes ! I have actually added that functionality recently from Thibault
Notargiacomo's code <https://github.com/gnthibault/RTK> see
bool rtk::ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry::AddProjection ( const
HomogeneousProjectionMatrixType &  pMat)
<http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry.html>
Note that the projection matrix must be for a 3D position in mm to a 2D
position in mm. You can add pre-/post-matrices to go from mm to voxel.
There is no command line tool to do it but you can easily create your
command line tool to do it. This is tested in
testing/rtkgeometryfrommatrixtest.cxx.
Let me know if you need more info,
Simon