[Rtk-users] rtksubselect

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Jun 24 07:11:40 EDT 2016

Hi,
I don't have a tutorial for you but you can start by reading the ITK doc:
https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1RegularExpressionSeriesFileNames.html
There are tons of tutorials on the web (and I don't know a specifically
good one), the important part to remember is that there are several formats
for regular expressions and ITK uses one of them.
Note that you don't have to use them in most cases. For example, Christoph
could have use "-r his" to match all filenames containing "his".
Simon