[Rtk-users] Wrapping python and json file : member image pointer

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Jun 17 12:46:31 EDT 2016

Hi Fabien,
I can't say I master this but I had to do something similar in
FieldOfViewImageFilter.json
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/utilities/SimpleRTK/Code/BasicFilters/json/FieldOfViewImageFilter.json>.
Look at the "ProjectionsStack" parameter which is actually a 3D image. How
did I come up with such a complicated code? No clue, but SimpleITK has
similar ugly json files, e.g., LabelMapContourOverlayImageFilter.json
<https://github.com/SimpleITK/SimpleITK/blob/master/Code/BasicFilters/json/LabelMapContourOverlayImageFilter.json>.
My guess is that passing an image as a parameters in an itk image filter is
not so common...
I hope this helps,
Simon