[Rtk-users] Wrapping python and json file : member image pointer

Fabien Momey fabien.momey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 05:07:18 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I need some help for updating a JSON file for the
ConjugateGradientConeBeamReconstructionFilter.

I want to test a new implementation I made on this filter to perform a
support constraint for the reconstructed image.

The constraint consists in a binary mask passed as an attribute. This
attribute is a pointer to an image of type TOutputImage. The default value
(in the constructor) is NULL.

I don't know how to write it in the JSON file to wrap this member :

 {
      "name" : "SupportMask",
      "type" : ?,
      "default" : ?,
      "briefdescriptionSet" : "",
      "detaileddescriptionSet" : "",
      "briefdescriptionGet" : "",
      "detaileddescriptionGet" : ""
   }

Does it also need to perform a specific cast with the optional field
custom_itk_cast ? I don't really understand how it works.

Thanks in advance for your help.