[Rtk-users] Wrapping python and json file : member image pointer

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Mon Jun 20 03:30:07 EDT 2016

Hi,

A question that then comes to my mind : why do you pass the image as
parameter ? Passing it as input, you would benefit from the pipeline
features, such as making your output outdated when you modify your input
binary mask, or loading of only the required part of your binary mask, ...
Did you try it, and it didn't work ? I can help you do it this way if
you need.

Cyril