[Rtk-users] CUDA Ramp filter

Shiras Abdurahman shiraska at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 04:50:17 EDT 2016

Dear Cyril,

Thanks a lot. Now rtkramp.exe works with cuda option.
I am trying to integrate rtk cuda ramp filter into my recon program. I read
the projections with ProjectionsReader and pass image pointer to cuda ramp
filter pipeline using
cudaRampFilter->SetInput(projections);

I am getting runtime error and it says
Error during cuda ramp filtering ::
D:/programming/cpp/ext_libs/rtk_1_2/src/code/rtkCudaFFTConvolutionImageFilter.cu
:97:
itk::ERROR: CUFFT ERROR #2

Do I need to enable or disable any parameter while reading projections to
get rid of this error? I changed rtk_proj_reader_->Update
to rtk_proj_reader_->UpdateOutputInformation();
But I am still getting the error.
The error exists only with CudaFFTRampImageFilter  and FFTRampImageFilter
works fine.

With regards,
Shiras