[Rtk-users] CUDA Ramp filter

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Tue Jun 14 09:38:06 EDT 2016

Hi Shiras,

We found that bug recently with Sebastien Brousmiche and fixed it, at
least for the use case we were considering. Can you try with the git
master version of RTK ?
Alternatively, you can replace

reader->Update()

with

reader->UpdateOutputInformation()

in line 61 of rtkramp.cxx and see if it fixes the problem.

Regards,
Cyril