[Rtk-users] CUDA Ramp filter

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Wed Jun 15 05:02:07 EDT 2016

Hi Shiras,

Another user had the same error some years ago :
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/rtk-users/2012-November/000028.html
It seemed to be a GPU memory size issue.

Can you tell what GPU you use, are what are the size and number of your
projections ? Can you try with a single projection (you can use the
"rtksubselect" application to create such a dataset out of yours) ?

Best regards,
Cyril