[Rtk-users] CUDA compilation error

AMJAD N amjad.n.cet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 04:39:46 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I have been trying to create a new filter for flat field image correction.
I have implemented the same in normal mode (which works fine.) and was
trying to write one in CUDA mode for the past week.

I had created 4 files in order to perform the Flat Field image correction
filter as i followed the standard in GitHub : RTK Cuda files.

which includes :

    rtkCudaFlatFieldImageFilter.h
: is a header file contains the declaration of various functions and data
members

   rtkCudaFlatFieldImageFilter.cxx
: contains the body of the function defined in the header file and included
the file
"rtkCudaFlatFieldImageFilter.hcu" inorder to call wrapper function

  rtkCudaFlatFieldImageFilter.hcu
: contains the function prototype of the wrapper function

  rtkCudaFlatFieldImageFilter.cu
: contains the kernel function and the wrapper function in which the kernel
function is called.

When building the project I am getting error as Error c2059 syntax error at
' <<<' " in rtkCudaFlatFieldImageFilter.cu  at kernel calling statement in
Cuda Programming file.

*So how should I compile the whole program?*

My working environment is

Microsoft Windows 7 32bit.
Visual Studio 2013
CUDA ToolKit 6.5