[Rtk-users] rtkReg23ProjectionGeometry

Shiras Abdurahman shiraska at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 07:42:45 EST 2016

Dear all,

I am trying to generate geometry xml file with rtkReg23ProjectionGeometry
after decomposing projection matrix. One of the argument to the
function AddReg23Projection is detector position. I assume that, it is the
position vector of the center of the first pixel in world co-ordinates.
This will be used for computing the projection offset parameters by
projecting detector origin vector onto the u and v axis of the detector. If
that is the case, do we need to change the offset parameters of each
projection in the mhd file. Will this create problems during displaced
detector correction?

With regards,
Shiras