[Rtk-users] Parker weighting

Shiras Abdurahman shiraska at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:34:58 EST 2016

Dear Simon,

I am sorry for the late reply. I also wish you a happy new year.

I will recheck if there is any error during generating projection images.
The projections are generated from a volume with our simulation tool.
However, I generated projections from the volume with rtkforwardprojections
and I re-reconstructed the volume with rtkfdk. I did not get any artifacts.
I will contact you soon, if I have some results.

Thank you very much for your help.
Shiras