[Rtk-users] rtkReg23ProjectionGeometry

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jan 13 13:31:23 EST 2016

Hi,
Wrong assumption. It's the coordinate of point (0,0) in the coordinate
of the projection image in the word coordinates, it's not the coordinate
of the center of the first pixel. This is mentioned in the geometry
description file <http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/geometry.pdf> on the wiki.
You should not change the mhd parameters. If you want to account for
offset parameters that change from projection to projection, you can put
that offset in the computation of the detector position in world
coordinates.
Simon