[Rtk-users] Reconstruction Volume

Chao Wu wuchao04 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:02:56 EDT 2016

Hi,

--lowmem and --subset work for reducing memory footprint for projection
data, and --division for memory usage of reconstruction calculation.
SetProjectionSubsetSize() does not correspond to --division but to --subset
flag.
If you read the code, you will find without --lowmen the reader is updated
before other part of the pipeline being executed; whereas with --lowmen
flag it is updated together with the pipeline, thus is streamed.

Regards,
Chao